Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > MaxiFlash doent work with MaxiSys Elite
MaxiFlash doent work with MaxiSys Elite

2840 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: 2019-03-23 17:45:40

•   Level 2   
    (10) points

2017-12-20 23:42:35
      Just purchased MaxiSys Elite and for some reason maxiflash doesnt read any vehicles keeps saying to check if ignition is on etc... auto vin doesnt work either.
    Maxiflash is paired properly, green tick on screen is on, scanning through usb didnt help.
    Scanning through VCI works perfectly.
    Maxiflash updated to latest firmware, MaxiSys fully updated.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    bifreid

2018-01-15 14:52:07 (Reply to:)

I have the same issue and started after I updated.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-01-17 14:29:00 (Reply to:bifreid)

Yeah, Seems I often have to exit diagnotics and reboot the Maxi Sys Pro tablet and then go back into diagnostics , The Maxi Flash Elite Blue light should then illuminate and connect to tablet and vehicle. Not a big deal , but don't recall having to do this before.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-01-17 14:29:54 (Reply to:bifreid)

Yeah, Seems I often have to exit diagnostics and reboot the Maxi Sys Pro tablet and then go back into diagnostics , The Maxi Flash Elite Blue light should then illuminate and connect to tablet and vehicle. Not a big deal , but don't recall having to do this before.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    bifreid

2018-01-18 13:05:25 (Reply to:witsend)

No matter how often I restart. Initializing diagnostic takes few minutes and then I get the error that the device is unable to connect to the control panel.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-01-19 23:56:19 (Reply to:bifreid)

Maybe you need to go into settings , make sure your VCI is paired to your blue tooth and nothing else is still  paired to it other than the MaxiFlash Pro or Elite.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-01-19 23:57:53 (Reply to:bifreid)

Maybe you need to go into settings , make sure your VCI is paired to your blue tooth and nothing else is paired to the Bluetooth other than the MaxiFlash Pro or Elite VCI

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2018-02-28 19:44:18 (Reply to:)

I had this issue as will. First in you scan tool go to about. that will give info. on your scan tool and if you are connected to you MaxiFlash Elite  tool. Check to see the names match so it should say MaxiFlash Elite in your case and check firmware Version number I think the latest Version is 2.17 for MaxiFlash Elite. If not match or Version is incorrect need to reflash MaxiFlash Elite firmware. Hope that helps.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2018-02-28 19:50:17 (Reply to:)

I had this issue as will. First in you scan tool go to about. that will give info. on your scan tool and if you are connected to you MaxiFlash Elite  tool. Check to see the names match so it should say MaxiFlash Elite in your case and check firmware Version number I think the latest Version is 2.17 for MaxiFlash Elite. If not match or Version is incorrect need to reflash MaxiFlash Elite firmware. Hope that helps.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Davidrigley1992

2019-03-23 17:45:40

When I had this fault I had to connect the vci by cable to the autel then had to do an update, it seems when the update is not matching it makes it unable to connect till it is
  Total1 Pages